- Reservation:The reservation agreement and its variations concerning the services of the FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM are not binding until they are confirmed FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM and the customer.
- Deposit:Depending on agreement or amount of booking, a prepayment from 30% up to 100 % is demanded. FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM can ask a credit card guarantee instead of a prepayment. The prepayment has to be done until 7 days after receiving the communication. A delayed payment entitles the FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM to dissolve the contract and to claim the cancellation fees mentioned in number 5.
- Occupation and return of apartments:As long as there is no other arrangement the occupation of the apartment is possible from 3.00 pm to 6.00 p.m. Return of the apartment must take place until 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Prices and duty of payment: The prices result from the confirmation of the reservation, the current available rate, and with respect to special contract arrangements. The final bill must be paid on check-in with credit card or cash.
- Policy and consequences of a cancellation or a reservation not taken up (no-show): The customer must inform the FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM of a cancellation as early as possible. In case of cancellation, FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM is entitled to charge the customer the following cancellation fees as a % of the reserved apartment:
Up to 42 days before arrival: 25%
Up to 21 days before arrival: 75%
Up to 7 days before arrival or non appearance (No Show): 100%
- Customer liability:the customer is liable to the FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM for all damages and losses, which are caused by him, his participants or partners.
Dear Sir / Madam,
- a) pursuant to simplified norm n° 48 issue de la Délibération n° 2012-209 du 21 juin 2012 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. We guarantee that the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
- b) Your personal data will be recorded and stored in our computers in order to offer you an efficient service.
- c) The processing of personal data for the following aims:
– Your data will be communicated to the company which You are asking information.
– The information you provide will be used only to respond depending on the module that is compiling and sending information about our products and services (including commercial information, sending of advertising material).
- d) The data are processed by staff in accordance with regulations and with the support of appropriate tools to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- e) The provision of data is compulsory for the attainment of the above mentioned and any refusal to provide such data involves the interruption of the relationship.
- f) The controller is FRENCHRIVIERAAPARTMENTS.RENT (“Frenchrivierarent.com”) 33bd du Ténao 06240 Beausoleil.
- g) At any time you can exercise your rights towards the holder treatment under the simplified norm n° 48 issued of the deliberation n° 2012-209 of the 21th June 2012 writing to FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM (“Frenchrivieraapartments.rent”)
The cookies used by FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM (“Frenchrivieraapartments.rent”), are temporary: when the user logs in and enters user name and password, cookies make it possible for its recognition, allowing access to the Service in accordance with the custom profile created by you.
The use of session cookies is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable the exploration and efficiency of the site allowing it to make a purchase. Cookies are cancellanop then automatically by the system.
The session cookies used in this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
Cookies THIRD PARTY
Some cookies allow the Owner to operate on the data conversion, traceability and management operations of the sessions of the shopping cart site.
The third-party cookies in FRENCHRIVIERARENT.COM (“Frenchrivieraapartments.rent”) are solely those of Google Analytics that operates in a completely anonymous.
What can the end user do about cookies:
It’s possible at any time by the user choose to disable the receipt of cookies by setting your browser so that you are disabled.
If the user decides not to accept cookies you can still visit the site, but it may not be possible for him to use, for purely technical reasons, all or part of the services offered therein.
For more inforazioni on removing cookies in your favorite browser suggest the following website: